Senior Technical Consultant -CAIRO / EGYPT
« Atlassian Experts – Digital Makers »
Spectrum Groupe was established in France in 2011 and provides expertise in Digital Transformation Services. Our Group is present in France, the UK, Tunisia, West Africa and covers the Middle East region since 2017 with offices in KSA, UAE, Egypt & Bahrain.
As a recognized Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner we offer a whole range of services around products like Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, etc…in response to rapidly growing business needs such as Agile DevOps, ITSM and Service desks, Project Management & PPM, or Test management.
We support our clients in all phases of their digital transformation journey, through innovative tools for the enhancement of information and the optimization of organizational processes. Founded by experts in collaborative work, business solutions, agile methodologies, and software industrialization. Thanks to strong partnerships, Spectrum Groupe is also recognized as an expert in Digital Workplace Solutions: intranet, team collaboration, business solutions, specific developments on various technologies (Microsoft, Odoo, Jalios, Neoledge, Liferay, Alfresco, etc.)
Our certified consultants have been supporting prestigious clients in the region (ELM, NWC KSA, Ithra, Vodafone, Acwa Power, Misk, Tetco, Public Investment Fund – KSA, Alrajhi Bank, etc). And thanks to its continuous investments in R&D, Spectrum Groupe publishes an interactive benchmark to analyze the digital solutions on the market (ITSM, Team Work, Agile, Testing) http://benchmark.spectrumgroupe.fr/ and develops innovative software tools maintaining strong partnerships with major publishers in the market.
You will be joining a fun place to work with over 120 Spectrumians around the world, ready to help and support each other. Spectrum Groupe values rely on Team Spirit, Passion, and Continuous Improvement and if you share the same values we will be lucky to count you as one of us.
Spécification(s) du poste
As part of supporting its growth, Spectrum Groupe is seeking a Technical Consultant to join our new opening office in Egypt. The ideal candidate is someone who will show initiative and leadership to help Spectrum Groupe – the leading Atlassian Platinum Solution Partners in the MENA region. In this position, you’ll report to the Country Manager and work directly with Spectrum Groupe customers to implement Atlassian applications such as Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and others. You should have at least 5 years of experience in IT Consultancy domain and a track record of experience managing and maintaining server applications (Linux and Windows). Experience with Atlassian products (Cloud and On-Premise) is appreciated.
You must be comfortable working directly with customers and partners, meeting tight deadlines, multitasking, and context switching, be able to excel in a fast-paced environment, and show an eagerness to take on ever-increasing responsibilities. We operate as a remote team, so being productive as an autonomous employee is key.
- Install, configure, manage and maintain the entire Atlassian suite of applications in the cloud or on-premise
- Meet with the client to collect the current state process, pain points, and target state system requirements.
- Analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement.
- Assist with customer service and support for existing customer systems
- Manage projects and maintain customer communication
- Assist with planning, requirements gathering, and other pre-implementation tasks
- Provide user and admin training on the use and management of Atlassian tools
- Adhere to industry best practices, processes, and standards
- Become an Atlassian Certified Consultant
Egypt (Smart Village -6th of October City – Giza)
- Education: B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or Engineering disciplines or equivalent experience
- Experience of 5 to 10 years as a technical consultant or integrator of software solutions.
- Strong understanding of the ALM methodology
- Ability to understand a customer’s business objectives, vision, and goals, and to translate these into application requirements and specifications.
- Embrace working with a variety of technical and non-technical customers and team members
- Comfortable moving between technologies, expanding skills, and eager to learn and take on new challenges
- Admin experience with Jira, Confluence or any of the Atlassian suite of products
- Bonus : Obtained one or more of the following skills : Scrum master, Atlassian certifications, Scrum certification (PSM, SAFe...) or ITIL Certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- English Proficiency