Technical Delivery Manager – CAIRO / EGYPT
“Atlassian Experts – Digital Makers”
Spectrum Groupe was established in France in 2011 and provides expertise in Digital Transformation Services. Our Group is present in France, the UK, Tunisia, West Africa and covers the Middle East region since 2017 with offices in KSA, UAE, Egypt & Bahrain.
Founded by experts in collaborative work, business solutions, agile methodologies, and software industrialization. Thanks to its strong partnerships, Spectrum Groupe is recognized as an expert in Digital Transformation Projects using various technologies (Microsoft, Odoo, Jalios, Neoledge, Liferay, Alfresco, etc.) to meet customers requirements in the following areas :
- Collaboration Strategies, Digital Workplace, Digitization of content and processes
- Business Solutions & tailor-made applications
As a recognized Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner we offer a whole range of services around products like Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, etc…in response to rapidly growing business needs such as Agile DevOps, ITSM and Service desks, Project Management & PPM, or Test management.
We support our clients in all phases of their digital transformation journey, through innovative tools for the enhancement of information and the optimization of organizational processes. Our certified consultants have been supporting prestigious clients in the region (ELM, NWC KSA, Ithra, Vodafone, Acwa Power, Misk, Tetco, Public Investment Fund – KSA, Alrajhi Bank, etc). And thanks to its continuous investments in R&D, Spectrum Groupe publishes an interactive benchmark to analyze the digital solutions on the market (Collaboration Software, ITSM, Agile, Testing) http://benchmark.spectrumgroupe.fr/ and develops innovative software tools maintaining strong partnerships with major editors in the market.
You will be joining a fun place to work with over 120 Spectrumians around the world, ready to help and support each other. Spectrum Groupe values rely on Team Spirit, Passion, and Continuous Improvement and if you share the same values we will be lucky to count you as one of us.
Spécification(s) du poste
As part of supporting its growth, Spectrum Groupe is seeking a Technical Consultant to join our new opening office in Egypt. The ideal candidate is someone who will show initiative and leadership to help Spectrum Groupe a leading IT Services Company in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
In this position, you’ll report to the Country Manager and work directly with Spectrum Groupe customers to Manage Digital Applications/Transformation Projects based on best of bread technologies (such as : Atlassian, Odoo, Microsoft, etc) to support various requirements (Agility, Process Digitization, Tailor-made applications)
You should have at least 10 years of experience in the IT Consultancy / Solutions Integration domain and a track record of experience managing and maintaining server applications (Linux and Windows).
You must be comfortable working directly with customers and partners, meeting tight deadlines, multitasking, and context switching, be able to excel in a fast-paced environment, and show an eagerness to take on ever-increasing responsibilities and ability to manage a growing technical team. We operate as a remote team, so being productive as an autonomous employee is key.
- Technical Project Management
- Team Leading experiences – with references
- Technical Expertise with various technologies
- Solutions Architecture Skills
- Very strong IT skills (Installation, monitoring, integration)
- Strong Dev skills in Java, Python are a plus
Egypt (Smart Village -6th of October City – Giza)
- Education: B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or Engineering disciplines or equivalent experience
- Minimum Experience of 10 years as a senior technical consultant or integrator of software solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as team lead / project manager
- Ability to understand a customer’s business objectives, vision, and goals, and to translate these into application requirements and specifications.
- Embrace working with a variety of technical and non-technical customers and team members
- Comfortable moving between technologies, expanding skills, and eager to learn and take on new challenges
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- English Proficiency