Marketing Assistant / Office Admin – CAIRO / EGYPT
“Atlassian Experts – Digital Makers”
Spectrum Groupe was established in France in 2011 and provides expertise in Digital Transformation Services. Our Group is present in France, the UK, Tunisia, West Africa and covers the Middle East region since 2017 with offices in KSA, UAE, Egypt & Bahrain.
As a recognized Atlassian Platinum Solution Partner we offer a whole range of services around products like Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello, etc…in response to rapidly growing business needs such as Agile DevOps, ITSM and Service desks, Project Management & PPM, or Test management.
We support our clients in all phases of their digital transformation journey, through innovative tools for the enhancement of information and the optimization of organizational processes. Founded by experts in collaborative work, business solutions, agile methodologies, and software industrialization. Thanks to strong partnerships, Spectrum Groupe is also recognized as an expert in Digital Workplace Solutions: intranet, team collaboration, business solutions, specific developments on various technologies (Microsoft, Odoo, Jalios, Neoledge, Liferay, Alfresco, etc.)
Our certified consultants have been supporting prestigious clients in the region (ELM, NWC KSA, Ithra, Vodafone, Acwa Power, Misk, Tetco, Public Investment Fund – KSA, Alrajhi Bank, etc). And thanks to its continuous investments in R&D, Spectrum Groupe publishes an interactive benchmark to analyze the digital solutions on the market (ITSM, Team Work, Agile, Testing) http://benchmark.spectrumgroupe.fr/ and develops innovative software tools maintaining strong partnerships with major publishers in the market.
You will be joining a fun place to work with over 120 Spectrumians around the world, ready to help and support each other. Spectrum Groupe values rely on Team Spirit, Passion, and Continuous Improvement and if you share the same values we will be lucky to count you as one of us.
Spécification(s) du poste
We are looking for a passionate Marketing Assistant / Office Admin to support our company in its primary Marketing and other administrative duties.
Your job is to plan and execute marketing activities to generate awareness and lead generation in the region and to contribute to Spectrum’s continued growth.
This is strategic support role for marketing team as well as coordination / support with administrative and sales resources
- Support marketing operations for Egypt Office
- Coordination of regional marketing activities with the correspond resources in the middle east region
- Handling operational marketing tasks :
- Write marketing press releases and online content (website, SM) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Handling and reporting on social media accounts for the region
- Planning, preparing and sending email newsletters
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations by planning and assisting in webinars script, writing and execution
Inside Sales support
- You will participate in the conversion of the generated leads from marketing activities
- Attending meetings where required and recording minutes of the meeting
- Participate in inside sales activities to support the sales management (proposals, licences management)
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the Egyptian office activities
- Manage administrative coordination with HQ (France) and regional teams (UAE, KSA, BH)
Egypt (Smart Village – 6th of October City-Giza)
- High School diploma: BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Years of experience 1 to 3 Years
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant or relevant role
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Excellent knowledge of traditional and digital marketing methods
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software, and online applications (CRM tools, LinkedIn campaigns, Google Adwords, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- English proficiency